Tuesday 5 March 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Glistening Snow

I absolutely love glitter nail polishes and this one has been one of my favourites for winter. I wore this polish on New Years Eve this year as well. I got it in a Christmas gift set with this polish, a similar gold glitter polish and a shot glass.


Photos do not do this polish justice. In the right lighting the sparkles in this polish shine bright and no one will be able to miss them. I was able to get a completely opaque finish with three coats and not base colour underneath. This  lasted on my nails for about 4 days before it started chipping. 

My only complaint about this polish (or any glitter polish) is when it chips huge chunks of it come off. Also, glitter polishes are some of the hardest polishes to remove. Other than that it is an amazing addition to my collection. 

Do you have a go to polish for winter?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love glittered nail polish too! Love your blog. Follow back?

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter polishes too, but they are so hard to take off so I don't wear as often...

    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...