Thursday 14 November 2013

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to break out my fall nail polishes the second September hit but I tried to patiently wait for the weather to cool down and fall to actually arrive before I did. So these are what I have been wearing on my nails for about the last 6 weeks. 



The first Polish is Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue. I can't believe I didn't own this sooner. I saw Lindsey or Beautybaby44 on youtube wear this and I had to own it. Its the most beautiful colbat blue; which is perfect because its on trend for Fall/Winter this year. It applied amazing as well. I could have gotten away with one coat but did two just to be safe. Its also a bargain at around $2.50 in most drugstores. 

The next colour is China Glaze's Unpredictable. This is a shade that is everywhere now and most brands have it. I fell in love with this colour when I saw O.P.I's Just Spotted the Lizard from their Spiderman collection last year. I found this in Sally's Beauty and didn't hesitate bringing it home with me.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey was my next choice for a Fall polish. I bought this last winter and didn't wear it until I few weeks ago. I was really unsure whether I would like this colour since I don't tend to gravitate towards brown tones polishes. However, this turned out so beautifully. I also love the brushes on the Rimmel polishes because of how big they are. I know some don't like them but I find they make it quicker to paint my nails. 



I stuck with the more grey colours and painted my nails with O.P.I's Nein Nein Nein from their Germany collection last year. This is a deep grey colour and in darker lighting can almost look black. It took a couple coats to get an fully opaque colour but it wasn't streaky at all. This is a great polish when I want to think about what to put on my nails.

I decided to switch it up and wear a brighter colour so I wore a Revlon polish in Bewitching. I love berry colours in the fall. This is a great alternative to wearing red; which I want to save until closer to Christmas time. For those of you who don't like super dark colours this is a great polish that is still bright but in the colour pallet of fall. 

Currently on my nails I have Revlon's Fashionista. I've been loving bluey-green colours recently; I've been eyeing up Sallen Hansen's new collection for their Complete Manicure line that is almost all blue-green polishs. I picked this up at the same time I got Bewitching. This has a lot more green in it than it is blue but I love this colour. The application on this one wasn't as good as Bewitching but I was still able to get a opque colour in three coats. 

Thats what I've been loving on my nails recently, what have you been loving on your nails?







No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...