Thursday 14 November 2013

Quo Professional Interchangeable Brush Set Review


I recently picked up the Quo Professional Interchangeable Brush Set on a whim because I had heard of the professional line by Quo but have never seen them before at Shoppers Drug Mart. I've tried the normal line of brushes from Quo and they are some of the worst brushes I've tried. I've heard that these were a lot better than the normal ones and they were 40% off so I thought I would give them I try. 



The come in a cute black faux croc case which hold the three brush heads and the handle and makes it easy to travel with. Its not the most practical brush cases because it only works for these brushes. The set comes with a brush handle, a foundation brush, a blush brush, and a powder brush. each brush has a small magnet that secure the brush head to the handle.


The main reason I bought this brush set was because of the foundation brush, its not the typical flat type most brush sets have, which I'm not a fan of. While its definitely better than the typical flat foundation brush its not as good as my stippling brush, but it will work when I need to use it. 

The other two brushes are the standouts in my opinion. Anyone who has tried the original Quo brushes knows that the face brushes shed like crazy and are scratchy. These however are neither of those. The blush brush is dense enough to pick up product but not too dense. The powder brush has to be my favourite, mostly because I had the lowest expectations for this. Its one of the softest brushes I own, and not a single bristle has shed. 

After trying these out I'll definitely be purchasing more brushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...