Saturday 14 April 2012

China Glaze Haul


I went a little bit crazy this week with buying nail polish because Sally's Beauty Supply had 3 for 2 nail polish for China Glaze and I couldn't resist. I ended up picking up 12 bottles in total.



All Two Coat, No top coats

From left to right, I got Electrify, Strawberry Fields, Shocking Pink (neon), Flying Dragon (neon), In The Lime Light (Neon) Summer Rain, Princess Grace, Peachy Keen, Flip Flop Fantasy, For Audrey, Sexy In The City. 

I did learn that the neon colors are matte and I wish they advertised them as matte because it the bottle they look completely normal. However with a top coat they have a nice shine to them.

My favorites out of all of them are, Electrify because I have never seen a glitter polish like this one before, and part of me is going to be sad when I run out because its limited addition from the Hunger Games collection. 

My second Favorite is Flying Dragon, which from afar looking like a normal purple nail polish but up close it had pink and blue micro-shimmer.

 My last favorite is For Audrey, I'm obsessed with this shade of blue, to me it just screams elegance. 



2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely shades for spring and summer!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with For Audrey! Gah! Looking at these swatches makes me want to go shopping so badly - Electrify is sooo gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...