Thursday 5 April 2012

Sephora Mini Haul

I've been lusting after quite a few things at Sephora for a while but have been putting off buying them but this past week they had a 15% off for beauty insiders so I decided to breakdown and get a few things.


The one thing I knew I was not leaving the store without was NARS laguna bronzer. I have been wanting this for the longest time and when I went into the store they don't have one on the shelf an it must have been my lucky day because when I asked one of the sales associates she ended up find the very last one in the store.

The around thing I picked up was one of NARS eye shadow duos in Kuala Lumpur. I've never owned a NARS eyeshadow before but I know they're amazing quality.


The last thing I ended up getting was proof that putting products around the check out works because I saw it and ended up leaving with it. I have Tarte eyeshadows but I've never tried their Amazonian clay shadows before and with my days getting increasingly longer along with summer I need something that will last.

It's also I bonus because second I left the mall I forgot that I needed to pick up a new lights camera lashes mascara because my tube is running on empty. I didn't end up going back, figuring I was just pick it up another day. Then I got home and opened everything and realized that the eyeshadow palette came with the mini sized mascara. Must have been date.


Now that I'm back after being away from here for a while, I've got quite a few hauls, reviews, and NOTW to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...