Monday 23 April 2012

My 7 Deadly Sins Tag!

This is a tag that I've seen going around Youtube lately that I love, its different than a lot of other beauty tags that go around so I thought that I'd do my here. 


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


My least expensive beauty item is an NYC lipstick in 316 Blossom which I got for no more than $1. My most expensive beauty item has to be my Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital Continuous Infusing Moisturizer which was about $54.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 


The beauty product that I have a love/hate relationship with is my Revlon Photo Ready Concealer/Corrector. This is the first concealer that I have found that will cover the dark circles under my eyes but it has shimmer in it and the more I use it now the more I notice it. 

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?


The most delicious beauty product I have is my Philosophy Birthday Cake body wash. This early morning so much better. The smell just makes me happy. 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?


The beauty product I neglect, due to laziness, is getting my eyebrows waxed. Every time I get them done professionally I love how they look and I tell myself I'm going to keep them looking as good as they do when they're first done, but if I'm in a rush in the morning or exhausted at night I won't and I end back up at square one. 


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Foundation is the product that gives me the most self confidence. I used to suffer from extremely bad acne and now that I have it mostly under control its left me with pretty bad hyper-pigmentation. When I have foundation on it makes me skin look so much better and if I could only wear one makeup item ever that would be it. 

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


The attributes I find most attractive in the opposite sex physically is a good smile and nice arms. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


The items I would most like to receive as a gift are perfumes, because it's an item that I don't normally splurge on myself very often.  


I tag everyone to do this. 

2 comments:

  1. Foundation makes a good difference, a must-have for work and special occasions!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading/watching people do this tag! I absolutely can't wait until my birthday so I can get that Birthday Cake body wash from Sephora! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...