Saturday 9 February 2013

L'oreal Voluminous Power Collagen Mascara

I've had this mascara a while now. I picked it up when I saw it on on sale. I'm out of my L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara which I love, so I was hoping this would be a good replacement for it.


The brushes are very different from each other. The Million Lashes mascara has short plastic bristles while the Power Collagen mascara has longer bristles that go in different directions.

The one thing I like about the Power Collagen mascara is it doesn't have the same smell that the Million Lashes mascara has. However, this is not going to be able to replace the Million Lashes for me. I found my lashes clumped when I was applying this and it flaked off a lot throughout the day and smudged on my brow bone.

Have you guys tried either of these mascara's? Which one do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...