Friday 3 August 2012

Whats In My Travel Makeup Bag!

I moved at the beginning of the month and pretty much everything is still in boxes. Knowing in advance that I wouldn't get to unpack all of my stuff for at least a couple of weeks I made sure to put enough makeup into a case so I would still be able to use it. 


I picked up this makeup bag from Shoppers Drug Mart, it's not my favourite pattern and I didn't look twice at it when they first came out but it was on sale and I needed a larger makeup bag then I had so this was my only option because I didn't want to spend a ton of money.


I knew I would need to essentials so I have my Laura Mercier silk creme foundation, Smashbox photo finish primer in a travel size, Tarte Maracuja concealer, Maybelline Dream Matte powder, and my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I also included my Revlon PhotoReady stick concealer because I'm not really a huge fan of it and I want to use it up. 

For the rest of my face I brought my NARS Laguna Bronzer, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Achiote, and Revlon PhotoReady cream blush in Coral Reef; both are corale-y blushes but the Tarte one is a little more pink so one with work with any look. 

For eyeshadows all I put in was my Smashbox Beauty Exposed Pallet, and a Maybelline 24 hour cream shadow in Bad To The Bronze. I mostly wear neutral shadows and these allow me to create a bunch of different looks for both day and night. 

For Eyeliners I have my Essence gel line in London Baby and Rimmel Waterproof eyeliner in Noir. I packed only one mascara because I've had it awhile and I need to use it up before it goes bad, and that is the L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes, I loved this mascara but stopped using it because of the smell and forgot how much a really like it. Then I went to the shoppers by my new place and realized they have an even better selection of makeup and I picked up the Bourjois Volumizer mascara because I've heard some great things about it. 

For lip Products I have my mini Fresh tinted lip balm in Rose, Maybelline Super stay 10hr stain gloss, Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop, Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Airy Fairy (Not shown), and Essence Stay With Me lipgloss in Me & My Ice Cream. 

Also I brought a travel sized Yes to Cucumbers makeup remover wipes that I forgot to photograph as well. 


What are the products that you need while traveling/ your essentials?




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...