Monday 12 December 2011

Nails Of The Week: Minted

When I bought this color I was on a quest to find colors that were a little softer than the normal bright and bold ones I normally wear. I'm not normally a fan of the color of green but this comes out as a pale green, almost baby blue looking. Depending on the lighting depends on the intensity of the color. 

I absolutely love Revlon nail polishes, they're not too watery and they go on even. I use three coats to make sure my nails are completely covered. They're really affordable and easy to find, most drug stores carry them. They have a million different shades as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...