Saturday 14 January 2012

Clothing Haul: H&M, Aritza, Forever 21

I haven't been shopping for clothes in months so I splurged on myself and indulge in new clothes for Spring/Summer. The first stop was H&M, this is a store that I can walk in and every time walk out with at least one thing.




When I saw the dress I couldn't resist. I have a bad obsession with floral print and as a result I own 6 floral print dresses. It has small buttons running all the way to the bottom and a small tie belt that makes it that much more flattering. The second item I got was the black trench coat. I've been on the search for one since last summer but never found one that I liked. I like that it has a military style to it as well. I can't wait for it to be warm enough to wear these. 

I've been eyeing this top online for months and when Aritza had their Winter sale I knew I had to get it. 

The last place I went was Forever 21. I've found that it can be a hit or miss for me here but luckily I found a bunch of things.



 

I fell in love with the first cardigan because it kind of looks like a blazer but very deconstructed. The lace cardigan is loose and drapey. Next to floral, lace is my next favorite thing.  

I ended up getting three pairs of skinny jeans because Forever 21 is the only place that I can find skinny jeans that are stretchy enough to be comfortable yet still skinny cut. I bought two pairs almost a year ago and didn't think they were going to last very long because they are only $12.50 but they are both still in one piece. Can't go wrong. Another thing I got was a nude colored tank top. I own a lot sheer tops and I'm not always daring enough to wear them with just a bra so this was a perfect fix. 



This is just one of those basic flattering skirts. I've fallen in love with this color for Spring/Summer, I want to have everything in this color (I'm already eyeing a purse). It a tangerine color that will just add a pop of color to an outfit. 

And because you can't go to Forever 21 without looking at the jewelry I ended up getting two new necklaces, a pair of earrings, and a ring. Normally I don't wear a lot of gold so I was a little surprised with myself when I liked the necklace and earrings. I like that the necklace has multiple lengths to it. The second necklace is a little more simple, with only two leaves dangling. The ring is a three tiered flower with a small rhinestone is the center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...