Monday 20 February 2012

Nails of the Week: Green With Envy

I love bright colors for Spring so when I saw this color I had to try it. Normally I'm not drawn to green, but there is something about this shade that I just love. When I saw this color I thought of Shrek.

Flash

No Flash





I've been a little skeptical of Sally Hanson nail polishes for a long time because they are very hit and miss for me. Some are easy to use and others no mater what won't work. This color falls somewhere in between. While I got an opaque in two coats it was hard to work with and I had to be careful when I was applying it. Also even after letting it dry for more than an hour I can still rub off the entire color with my finger so I have to be careful not to knock my hand on anything too much or I'll have to re-due my nails.
Flash



Over top of the Green of Envy I applied two coats of Sally Hanson's Hard as Nails Candy Rock. Its has a clear base with small multicolored sparkles. I reminds me of the Rainbow In The S-Kylie Nicole by O.P.I nail polish from the Kardashian collection but much smaller. 

I don't thing I'll be buying another one of the Hard as Nails Xtreme wear polishes again. I own two and both have disappointing me overall. They're around two dollars each which would be amazing if they were good but this is definitely a case of you pay for what you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...