Sunday 12 February 2012

Nails Of The Week: Marine Blue

I've become obsessed with blue nails for spring. I've see so many great colors come out in spring collections that I can't wait to buy. Plus its one color that my collection is lacking. So when Shopper Drug Mart had these Rimmel nail polishes on sale I couldn't resisted picking up a bottle.

Flash


No fash



I have never tried Rimmel nail polishes before and have always overlooked them but now that I've tried one I'll definitely be buying more of them. One of the things that I love about them is they have a large flat brush. I know that some people don't like them because they can be harder to control especially if you have shorter nails but it just makes it so much easier for me when I'm painting my nails. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...