Thursday 19 July 2012

Revlon Escapism Blushes

I first heard of these months ago on blogs and on youtube and wouldn't wait for them to hit stores here in Canada, but like most products it take a while for them to be released up here. So after months of  searching every drugstore in my area or that I past I finally saw them on display and not wanting them to wait and end up missing out a grabbed all three colours.



The three shades they released were Pinched; a natural peachy shade, Flushed; a vivid almost barbie pink, and Coral Reef, a bright coral. I liked that they released these shades since they are staple blush colours that I have similar powder blushes that I can layer on top if I like. 


I absolutely love the packaging of these. As artificial as it seems I like a product more if it has good packaging then if the packaging seems more cheep. The round clear jars with a screw top lid makes these seem more high end than typical drugstore makeup. The only issue I had with this is when I originally bought them I opened them all to swatch then and forgot which lid belonged on which colour because its the only place the colour is listed.

Pinched, Flushed, Coral Reef
It the pot Flushed and Coral Reef seem like very scary colours that you would have to be extremely careful with but they sheer out really nicely on the cheek. Pinched is the most natural of the three and for me is more of a winter shade since I'm pretty tanned naturally and in the summer my skin tone is too dark for this to show up well. 

Pinched, Flushed, Coral Reef
I love these for summer because cream blushes last longer in the hot weather and these don't take a lot of thought or effort when doing my makeup I just choose one and blend it on. I really hope that Revlon releases a permanent line of these blushes. 


Did you get a chance to pick up these? What did you think of them



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...