Wednesday 6 June 2012

Accessories Wish List

I have been wanting a few different accessories that are pretty expensive for the longest time but have always shied away from making a purchase because of the price tag. Then when I got thinking about it I realized that I wouldn't think twice about spend the same amount of money on a bunch of stuff that I don't like as much and won't last nearly as long. So I've decided that a few times a year I'll allow myself to splurge on an item.



Rebecca Minkoff MAC
Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C (Morning After Clutch)

As much as I love my over sized bags; if I'm not going to class I end up carrying around a huge bag with very little in it and it become a pain. I originally wanted the Mini M.A.C but I think that would be a little too small for me. This is the perfect in between size were I can still carry everything I need without having leave anything behind.

Ray Bans
Ray Ban Wayferer 

This is just the perfect classic pair of sunglasses that goes with everything. I've wanted a pair of these for years and I think this summer is going to be the year I break down and get them. I've owned the imitation versions of theses before and they just don't look as good as the real thing. 


Chanel 5205 sunglasses

Chanel 5205
These are just the perfect pair of over sized sunglasses for summer. They're very simple without any frills except for the small bow on each side of the glasses. Also the fame on these are thin which is great because they won't weigh much on my face which some glasses do and give me a headache. 

Swarovski Nuts Crystal Necklace

Swarovski Nuts Crystal Necklace
I've been in the need to get a pain simple necklace to go with the outfits that need some jewellery but nothing that is overpowering. I was originally just going to grab something from Forever 21 for a couple of dollars but I find that the more I wear their jewellery I get green marks because its made from copper. A necklace like this is something that I'll still be able to wear in 10 years if I wanted so its definitely worth the high price tag. 



So that is my current wish list for accessories. Whats on yours?



1 comment:

  1. I love these accessories-they are now making my wishlist! The Minkoff bag is my favorite :)

    I'd love if you'd follow my blog at http://staybeautifulfashionbeauty.blogspot.com.

    Can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...