Sunday 4 March 2012

Nails of the Week: Blue Collar

Orly- Blue Collar
I've been on the hunt for the perfect blue nail polish for Spring for a while now and I think I've finally found it. When I went into Sally's Beauty Supply to kill some time I didn't think I would walk out with this amazing color.

Two coats, No flash
Orly's Blue Collar is a creamy bright light blue color. The application was really smooth and I didn't end up with any streaking. One of the best things is, it's fast drying and each coat was dry within less than 10 minutes.

Two coats, Flash
I haven't tried Orly nail polishes before this one but I was completely surprised that I got a completely perfect opaque color in just two coats. I'm definitely going to be buying more of these now that I've tried them and hopefully I get the same experience.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice colour
    I'm a new follower!
    check out my blog and leave feedback or follow?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...