Friday 9 March 2012

Wish List:Makeup

I've become slightly shopping crazy with makeup and clothes since Christmas so I've been trying to cut back my spending. Since I know I wouldn't be able to go cold turkey for a whole month I've decided to let myself get one thing a week. That being said I already have a list a mile long of things I want to buy.

NARS Laguna Bronzer 
There hasn't been a time that I've walked into Sephora without having to swatch this bronzer. I've wanted this for the longest time but I haven't been able to bring myself to splurge and spend the money on it. This will be a definite summer must have for me.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
This is also a summer must have. I've gotten more into contouring my face lately and this bronzer would be perfect for my new obsession. I own a lot of shimmery bronzers but I don't have a good matte bronzer.

NARS Desire Blush
This honestly terrified me when I first saw it in pan and still does slightly. I couldn't understand who could want to use a blush this bright when I originally saw it. But after swatching it came out to be this very beautiful pink color.

NARS Stick Concealer
I've tried stick concealers before and I find that they are the best at covering up and hyper-pigmentation and blemishes that I have on my face. The only problem is I find some of them are a little cakey. I've hard that this is really creamy and blends well so hopefully it will be a good replacement for my current stick concealer.

Bobbi Brown Corrector

I have the worst under eye circles ever. There bad even if I've gotten 8+ hours of sleep the night before. But because my average night of sleep ranges from 4-6 at the most I've had day's were I've been asked if I had a black eye. And I've tried every concealer under the sun. I've tried highlighters to see if that help but nothing has. I put this on in Sephora and it did wonders. Definitely worth the splurge for me.

NARS Smudge Proof Eye shadow Base
I currently use Urban decay Primer Potion and it doesn't always work for me. I have oily lids and after a couple out hours my makeup starts to crease. This I have heard is the HG for people with oily lids. So hopefully it becomes that for me as well.

NARS Ashes to Ashes eye shadow
I love the quality of NARS eye shadows but I don't like to spend the money on them most of the time because I feel like I can find something that is a similar color for much less. But this is a color that I don't have anything like and haven't really found a cheaper alternative for either.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
I'm extremely late to the naked palette bandwagon. I pretty much overlooked this for the longest time because it just neutral colors and did see why I would want just that it a palette. Until, I woke up one day and realized that I neutral eye is almost always my go-to everyday look. I looked into getting the Naked 2 palette because it is the newer product but the original has more warm tones in it which I like more than the cool tones that the Naked 2 has.

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
I have the travel size of the All Nighter Long Lasting Setting Spray which I love but after looking into getting a larger bottle I saw this one. My face is really oily so keeping it from going shinny throughout the day can be hard. Because it is an oil controlling product it would be so much better for me.



Philosophy Senorita Margarita  
I have been using my Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake which I was surprised to actually like since it's such a sweet scent and I've been turned off of most sweet scents because they remind me of the Calgon body sprays I used to drown myself in when I was ten. Since I'm starting to run of my birthday cake one I want a new one and this is perfect for spring and summer. 

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
I've love the smell of this. At first it's a very citrus-y scent which I love for Spring, then after a while it the scent warms up a little when the middle notes come through. Its great for a day scent. But it's pretty expensive which so far has kept me from buying it but I know I'll regret it if I don't get this for Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Been On My Nails:Fall Edition

I love fall; it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I especially love bringing out all of my fall nail colours. I wanted to br...